Are you ready to book?
Your journey awaits!
If you know that your ready to book – please read this short little tidbit about the process of booking your session with me…
1. By using this booking page, you will find the time and date’s that are available. Select the time, date and location that will work best for you and answer any other information on the form.
2. I require a $50 non-refundable retainer toward your session, so please have your retainer ready when booking with me.
3. After booking your appointment you will be directed to a tips for clients page which will give you helpful information about your upcoming session as well as answer’s to some questions you may have. Please read it when you get a free moment.
4. Between 24 – 48 hrs after I have received your booking information you will be sent an invoice and contract to the email address left on file. Your contract must be signed, and your invoice must be paid in full no later than 1 week prior to your shoot date.
5. The day of the shoot! Nothing but happiness and smiles from here on out!
6. Between 1-3 weeks later, you will receive an email from me (and a Facebook reminder via messenger if possible) that your gallery has been uploaded and is ready to view. Galleries are privately secured and hosted between 7-60 days (depending on your package).
7. All is well in the world! Your happy with your portraits, and I’m on cloud 9 because I delivered a precious moment in your life that you will never forget! 🙂
8. Remember – You will always get access to printing rights with your gallery (unless otherwise stated), so that means you can take your print’s to any printer. But be forewarned – local drugstore and major supermarket printers are very sub-par. Often color calibration is way off, and the pictures are decompressed – and basically terrible. If you would like premium printing, to ensure that you get correct color and clarity, feel free to purchase prints through your gallery! You’ll be glad you did! (We also offer specialty printing!)